The Nashville Public Education Foundation Board of Directors has elected its officers for 2016.
The newly elected board officers are:
- Chairman – Ralph Davis, partner at Cressey & Company
- Vice Chairman – David Williams, vice chancellor for Athletics and University Affairs and athletic director at Vanderbilt University
- Secretary – Ron Corbin, president of RBBC Holdings
- Treasurer – Jimmy Spradley, CEO of Standard Functional Foods Group
- Immediate Past Chair – Greg Burns, president and CEO of Gregory Burns Consulting Group, LLC
To read the full article, click here.